Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Welcome, I Guess?

Hey everyone. I guess I'd like to welcome any of you who are sitting on your computers, in your PJ's, eating a bowl of last night's chile....or whatever you're doing... First let me introduce myself if you don't already know me. My name is Jason Miller and I am from a tiny town called Coon Rapids, Iowa (pop. 1,205). I recently graduated from CR-B high school and I'm attending ISU (Iowa State) in the fall majoring in journalism and mass communications. Because blogs are such a hot topic these days I figured I should get a head start...I read some sports blogs and it looked like a good way for me to express my opinions on sports as well. So here it is! I'll cover pretty much anything I feel like in a particular day...but I'll try to stay on the whole sports topic. Oh and if you've made it this far, I am quite impressed...haha.

No comments: