Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Fine Line Of Dunking. Don't Cross It.

First, I would like to let everyone know that I got my Facebook account temporarily disabled today for advertising my site (deemed as spam). I guess it'll be back in a few days. So anyway, I was searching around on YouTube for some dunks...found some terrible "amateur" ones and figured I'd share my top 5 with you. Enjoy!

#5: I think my favorite part of this one is the other kids' reactions...or lack there of...


#4: Cut through this video and start it 30 seconds in...the failed dunk isn't funny..stupid little white kids...but I couldn't help but laugh at what happened as he was laying on the ground.


#3: Is this Richard Simmons?!? Good thing there was a cushion...


#2: See there's this thing in basketball...it's called a backboard.


#1: I like his polo and jeans. Hey, at least he looked good while getting absolutely owned.

No comments: